We are pleased to invite our members to attend the 2021 Electoral AGM of AmCham Cyprus that will take place on Thursday 9 September 2021 at 5pm at the Premises of the Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry. During the proceedings of the AGM, members will be requested to vote for the new Board of Directors for the tenure 2021-2023.
- The Agenda of the AGM
- The minutes of the previous AGM meeting (2020)
- The 2020 Accounts for approval
- The proxy form
Notes to attendees:
To indicate your interest to participate on the AGM, either in person or by proxy, and to nominate yourself for the new Board of Directors, please ensure that you fill in this form by Friday, 3 September 2021.
- Please note that only members with fully-settled fees are entitled to take part and vote at the AGM on 9 September 2021. If you are not certain whether you have settled your fees, please feel free to contact us on email@example.com
- Every member present at a General Assembly can act as proxy for members who are absent with entitlement up to a maximum number of three.
- The proxies duly signed by every such absent member must be deposited at the offices of the Association at least 24 hrs prior to the start of the Assembly (by 8 September 2021 at 5pm).
- At the electoral AGM, attendees will be invited to vote to up to 17 members who will constitute the Board of Directors for the tenure 2021-2023.
- The election process will be overseen by two AmCham members who will not offer themselves for candidacy on the Board and will volunteer at the commencement of the election process.
- The new Board of Directors will convene on Thursday, September 16th at 5:00pm to:
- Elect its President, Vice President and Honorary Treasurer;
- To appoint/elect the Chairs of the Events Committee, the Tax, Law & Regulation Committee and Economy & Education Committee; and
- Determine the dates of the monthly meetings of the Board.
- For more information, please refer to the Memorandum & Articles of Association, which can be accessed by clicking here